Moderate beer consumption can be part of an adult’s healthy lifestyle and can have health benefits.
- 39th IMAG Conference The International Meeting on Alcohol and Global Health April 24, 2018
- More research needed on effect of alcohol consumption on gastrointestinal cancer survival April 19, 2018
- Healthy lifestyle, including moderate alcohol consumption, lowers the risk of CVD and mortality in older women April 9, 2018
- Meta-analyses on the association between alcohol and skin cancer: no firm conclusions March 22, 2018
- EBC Symposium on “Recent Advances in Hop Science” – Call for Papers open March 21, 2018