The second translation of the Beer and Health booklet is finished. This Romanian version has the title “Berea şi sănătatea – Consumul moderat ca parte a unui stil de viaţă sănăto”. The Romanian Centre for Studies on Beer, Health & Nutrition (www.beresanatatenutritie.ro) organized the translation. The Romanian translation can be obtained in clicking here.
- 39th IMAG Conference The International Meeting on Alcohol and Global Health April 24, 2018
- More research needed on effect of alcohol consumption on gastrointestinal cancer survival April 19, 2018
- Healthy lifestyle, including moderate alcohol consumption, lowers the risk of CVD and mortality in older women April 9, 2018
- Meta-analyses on the association between alcohol and skin cancer: no firm conclusions March 22, 2018
- EBC Symposium on “Recent Advances in Hop Science” – Call for Papers open March 21, 2018