On Tuesday 29 November 2016 the Fifth International Beer Symposium will take place.
The symposium is organised by the Information Center Beer and Health (CICS) and will be held in Madrid at the Ministry of Agriculture, Environment and Nutrition.
Spanish and international experts will discuss the latest scientific research on five thematic areas:
- Ageing and neurodegenerative diseases
- Protective mechanisms of polyphenols: intestinal microbiota
- Antioxidants and cardiovascular health
- Obesity and personalised nutrition
- Healthy lifestyle and the Mediterranean diet
The CICS will announce more information on the scientific programme in the coming weeks. Registration for this event is open.