The second translation of the Beer and Health booklet is finished. This Romanian version has the title “Berea şi sănătatea – Consumul moderat ca parte a unui stil de viaţă sănăto”. The Romanian Centre for Studies on Beer, Health & Nutrition (www.beresanatatenutritie.ro) organized the translation. The Romanian translation can be obtained in clicking here.
- Meta-analysis: lower risk of atherosclerosis with moderate alcohol consumption September 19, 2017
- Meta-analysis: alcohol consumption as risk factor of tuberculosis infection worldwide September 13, 2017
- The Dutch Beer Institute offers grant of € 5,000 for young researchers September 11, 2017
- Meta-analysis: Moderate alcohol consumption associated with reduction in Helicobacter Pylori infection August 10, 2017
- Meta-analysis: former drinkers at increased risk of heart failure, light drinkers at decreased risk of heart failure June 27, 2017