The second translation of the Beer and Health booklet is finished. This Romanian version has the title “Berea şi sănătatea – Consumul moderat ca parte a unui stil de viaţă sănăto”. The Romanian Centre for Studies on Beer, Health & Nutrition (www.beresanatatenutritie.ro) organized the translation. The Romanian translation can be obtained in clicking here.
- Programme of the 8th European Beer and Health Symposium released! March 20, 2017
- Meta-analysis: alcohol consumption protects against heart attack March 8, 2017
- Reducing alcohol consumption to two glasses a day decreases blood pressure February 20, 2017
- Meta-analysis: moderate alcohol consumption protects against dementia February 14, 2017
- Beer, wine, and spirits and type 2 diabetes risk January 30, 2017