The second translation of the Beer and Health booklet is finished. This Romanian version has the title “Berea şi sănătatea – Consumul moderat ca parte a unui stil de viaţă sănăto”. The Romanian Centre for Studies on Beer, Health & Nutrition (www.beresanatatenutritie.ro) organized the translation. The Romanian translation can be obtained in clicking here.
- Meta-analysis: no association between risk of most types of cancer and one glass of alcohol per day June 20, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption might have negative effects on brain June 16, 2017
- Meta-analysis: alcohol lowers the risk of coronary heart disease June 12, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption lowers the risk of lung cancer in never-smokers May 30, 2017
- Review of the recent WCRF/AICR report on Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Breast Cancer 2017 May 24, 2017