The second translation of the Beer and Health booklet is finished. This Romanian version has the title “Berea şi sănătatea – Consumul moderat ca parte a unui stil de viaţă sănăto”. The Romanian Centre for Studies on Beer, Health & Nutrition (www.beresanatatenutritie.ro) organized the translation. The Romanian translation can be obtained in clicking here.
- Meta-analysis: Alcohol consumption lowers the risk of thyroid cancer May 11, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption lowers the total burden from chronic diseases May 8, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption protects against many cardiovascular diseases May 4, 2017
- Latest science shows moderate beer consumption not only has a place in a balanced diet, but could also make a positive contribution to health April 20, 2017
- The abstracts of the Symposium’s presentations are now available! March 27, 2017