The Programme of the 8th European Beer and Health Symposium, which will be held on the 20th of April 2017, has been released! High-level scientists will gather to address and challenge the established effects of moderate beer consumption in light of recent evolutions in drinking guidelines across Western countries, the use of new concepts in alcohol research and the state-of-play of science on cardiovascular diseases. They will also review the relationship between moderate beer consumption and diabetes as well as ageing-related diseases. The speakers will finally look at two beer specific topics: beer and rehydration as well as bringing it all together to look at moderate beer consumption and all-cause mortality. The day will be concluded by a Panel Debate.
- Meta-analysis on the association between alcohol and uterine myoma February 15, 2018
- Effect of alcohol consumption on female fecundability: a meta-analysis January 31, 2018
- Meta-analyses: light to moderate alcohol consumption seems to decrease risk of gastric cancer whilst higher alcohol consumption increases it January 26, 2018
- First meta-analysis on the association between alcohol and local enlargement of the abdominal aorta January 22, 2018
- Alcohol consumption and frailty among elderly: a meta-analysis December 19, 2017