Moderate beer consumption can be part of an adult’s healthy lifestyle and can have health benefits.
- Latest science shows moderate beer consumption not only has a place in a balanced diet, but could also make a positive contribution to health April 20, 2017
- The abstracts of the Symposium’s presentations are now available! March 27, 2017
- Programme of the 8th European Beer and Health Symposium released! March 20, 2017
- Meta-analysis: alcohol consumption protects against heart attack March 8, 2017
- Reducing alcohol consumption to two glasses a day decreases blood pressure February 20, 2017