Moderate beer consumption can be part of an adult’s healthy lifestyle and can have health benefits.
- Meta-analysis: Alcohol consumption lowers the risk of thyroid cancer May 11, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption lowers the total burden from chronic diseases May 8, 2017
- Moderate alcohol consumption protects against many cardiovascular diseases May 4, 2017
- Latest science shows moderate beer consumption not only has a place in a balanced diet, but could also make a positive contribution to health April 20, 2017
- The abstracts of the Symposium’s presentations are now available! March 27, 2017