Moderate beer consumption can be part of an adult’s healthy lifestyle and can have health benefits.
- Alcohol and incident atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis November 13, 2017
- Alcohol and gastrointestinal disorders: a systematic review October 30, 2017
- Meta-analysis: lower risk of atherosclerosis with moderate alcohol consumption September 19, 2017
- Meta-analysis: alcohol consumption as risk factor of tuberculosis infection worldwide September 13, 2017
- The Dutch Beer Institute offers grant of € 5,000 for young researchers September 11, 2017